Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day Tribute

Saturday I photographed a family and at the end the father and son embraced in such a sweet way. The father's face radiated joy as his son snuggled up to him. Right then and there the Lord spoke to me, "This is how I feel when you love on me."
My heart healed in a way that I never knew it could. Being fatherless most of my life. I never knew that type of love. As I was reviewing the pictures, I started weeping as I saw them interact. The words that the Lord spoke to me stirred my heart to create this.

I hope as you view this presentation, may the Father touch your heart too.


video

If having problems viewing there, try this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxd40IKKnIU

1 comment:

Jan Parrish said...

Of coarse I posted this on my blog too. You knew I would. :) Incredibly moving.